TERMS & CONDITIONS
All goods shall remain in the sole ownership of Mac's BBQ Australia Pty Ltd (trading as ProQ Barbecues & Smokers) until all monies payable have been received. In the unlikely event that insufficient stock is available, ProQ Barbecues & Smokers reserves the right to cancel your order and will reimburse you with the full cost of your order. ProQ Barbecues & Smokers and Mac's BBQ Ltd reserves the right to cancel your order and will reimburse you with the full cost of your order.
1a) Damaged Goods
ProQ will replace, repair or compensate for goods which are damaged in transit. Before returning any items, please contact ProQ at email@example.com with your name and order number. You will be provided with a return reference number and details for return. You will be reimbursed with the cost of the return postage once a receipt is provided to us. Additional delivery costs will be free of charge.
1b) Lost goods
If goods ordered are not received by the customer and deemed to be lost in transit or the shipment does not contain all the goods ordered, the customer should notify ProQ within 10 days of placing their order for replacement goods to be sent. ProQ will investigate lost packages with its courier partner. No claim for lost goods can be accepted outside this time limit.
1c) Faulty goods
ProQ will refund or replace any items deemed to be faulty as soon as possible. Please first please contact ProQ at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number. You will be provided with a return reference number and details for return. Please try to preserve original packaging for shipping. Postage costs of the return of faulty goods will be reimbursed by ProQ to the customer.
1d) Christmas Returns Policy
ProQ will allow you a maximum of 60 days to return any unwanted item bought between 15th November and 20th December, with the returns cut off for this period being 31st January. Items must be returned in the same condition as received.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
The right to cancel your order must be exercised in writing by email within 14 days of placing your order. Customers wishing to exercise this right can notify ProQ by sending an email to email@example.com.
As a condition of the right to cancel customers must arrange at their own expense the return of the goods in a saleable condition to the address above. The goods will be deemed returned when receipt is confirmed at the above address. Customers will be entitled to a full refund for the cost of the goods so long as the goods are in a saleable condition. If the goods are not in a saleable condition, compensation may be taken out of the refund, and up to the full value of the refund if the goods are unsaleable. Any information, whether verbal or in writing, is for guidance only and is given in good faith but without warranty. Any quoted delivery times are estimates only. ProQ Barbecues & Smokers shall accept no liability in relation to late delivery beyond the value of the goods in question.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that pricing on the website and price lists is accurate, Mac's BBQ Australia Pty Ltd/ProQ Smokers reserves the right to cancel orders for products and orders where it is obvious that a significant pricing error has occurred. Mac's BBQ Australia/ ProQ Smokers will reimburse you with any refund due in these circumstances.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To have a valid entry you must:
- Be over 18 and an Australian resident.
- Follow any terms laid out on our social media, email, web site, print or any other competition terms and conditions.
- Enter before the competition end date specified on the competition page or terms.
We will randomly select one winner from the entries and notify them by the end of the day on the date specified, either by phone, email or through social media. The winner will receive their prize by courier within 2 weeks of the announcement. Proof of age may be required before the dispatch of the prize. Only one valid entry per person, multiple entries will be disqualified. No responsibility is taken by us for any entries not received.
By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
VOUCHER AND DISCOUNT TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to discount offers and the use of vouchers. They are in addition to any other terms and conditions specified in a particular offer or voucher. These Voucher Terms were last updated on 30/03/2020.
How do Vouchers & Discounts work? Vouchers may be made available to you by us or by selected other partners. They entitle you to a saving off your shopping. Each Voucher or Offer will explain the saving and how it works. They are activated by entering codes into the checkout section of the ProQ Barbecues & Smokers website towards the end of your shop.
How do I use the Vouchers? You can activate a Voucher by placing an order and entering the correct code appearing on your Voucher at the checkout stage of your order process.
Remember you must follow the instructions on your Voucher. For E-Vouchers you must use the codes in the correct order. If you get it wrong you will receive an automatic message telling you which error has occurred. If you get an error message please check the Voucher instructions and try again.
What are the applicable time periods to the Vouchers? Each Voucher should state when it is valid from and when it expires and you must place your order during this time. The Voucher and/or Voucher code will expire automatically on the expiry date stated on the Voucher.
Are there any circumstances where the offer or Voucher cannot be used?
- The Vouchers only apply to goods purchased on the proqbbqsmokers.com.au website.
- The Vouchers cannot be combined with each other (unless otherwise indicated).
- The Vouchers cannot be applied to past orders and cannot be backdated or redeemed for cash.
- Some Vouchers will be linked to limited stock promotions. If the promotion stock is sold out, then the voucher will no longer be valid, even if the Voucher offer date relating to that promotion has not expired.
- Each Voucher type may be used only once per customer. If more than one customer is registered at the same delivery address a Voucher type may only be used by one customer registered at that address. For example, a voucher for money off your first shop may only be used by one customer at each registered address.
- It is not permitted to use any duplicate customer/user details to redeem vouchers or promotions.
- You may only use a Voucher that has been assigned to you. You may not use Vouchers that have been assigned to another customer's account, and you must not pass your Voucher code on to other customers for use on other accounts.
- ProQ Barbecues & Smokers reserves the right to withdraw or terminate any of its Vouchers at any time. If this happens, then the Vouchers may not be used for any orders placed after the date of withdrawal or termination.
- ProQ Barbecues & Smokers reserves the right to reject the use of a Voucher where fraud or breach of these Voucher Terms is suspected.
Will all customers receive the same offer?
From time to time we may run different customer offers or Vouchers, with different terms (including amounts, types and expiry dates). ProQ Barbecues & Smokers reserves the right to limit the applicability of any particular offer to specific regions or territories. Different offers and Vouchers may be run simultaneously.